- Get to know successful experiences in microfinance especially during challenging times.
- Deepen knowledge related to client segmentation and value offer.
- Understand strategies MFIs have used to confront the COVID pandemic, and the tactical and medium-term responses that will help them face the future.
- Strengthen critical thinking and systematic decision-making during challenging times.
- Build an invaluable network of personal contacts that will remain with you throughout your professional career.
- Analyze the current state of the industry, confronting the challenges that financial inclusion presents in the world stage.
- Have the possibility to achieve a Boulder Institute certificate.