Programa de Transformación Digital de las Instituciones de Microfinanzas
MFI (Microfinance Institutions) management and staff, digital finance project officers, financial Inclusion specialists, commercial banks staff, and consultants who are deeply involved in financial inclusion.
- Get to know successful experiences in digitalization of microfinance projects and understand what made them successful,
- Rethink the way to design financial products to offer them digitally and meet the needs of your clients,
- Prepare a strategic plan and specific tools for your digital transformation,
- Strengthen your design capabilities by adopting an ‘Agile’ design approach,
- Build an invaluable network of personal contacts that will remain with you throughout your professional career,
- Analyze the current state of the industry, confronting the challenges that financial inclusion presents on the world stage,
- Have the possibility to achieve a Boulder Institute of Microfinance Program Certificate.
Through a combination of self-paced and facilitated/instructor-led approaches, the program will consist of a blend of the following:
- Self-guided work consisting of readings, videos and exercises that lay out core concepts and principles for each module,
- Weekly Live Sessions consisting of presentations by faculty and invited guests with Q&A, Breakout groups where your will discuss your own experiences with other experienced peers, and a sharing of those experiences in a final plenary.
- Special sessions offered by some faculty as an additional opportunity for those participants who are interested in going deeper on specific topics,
- Individual chat or live interactions with senior faculty during the program.