TEN-WEEK EXTENDED FORMAT
August, 26 – November, 5
Participants in this DT Certificate will obtain a thorough understanding of the key ingredients in any pathway toward digital transformation. After this program participants will be able to help guide their organizations through the process of redesigning their relationship with clients and field staff, putting together a digital ecosystem, creating usable data, and putting together agile teams and processes.
The program is designed specifically around the challenges MFIs face when they move from analog to digital systems and how to strengthen their relationships with clients in a digital age.
Content and Structure:
All the modules are designed to meet the professional needs and challenges that the microfinance industry faces today and will lead to a DT-MFIs Certificate. Please click here to see the description of all modules.
- Module 1. COVID and the Drive Toward Digital Transformation
- Module 2. Strategic and Business Planning for Transformational Change
- Module 3. Rethinking Financial Products for the Digital Age
- Module 4. Building Partnerships and a Digital Financial Ecosystem for Your Clients
- Module 5. Data and Data Analytics
- Module 6. Data based Management of Clients and Staff
- Module 7. Risk, Fraud and Consumer Protection in DFS
- Module 8. Developing an Agile Design Approach
- Module 9. Managing the Human Dimension of Change
- Module 10. Strategic Direction for a Future Beyond Classic Microfinance
- Robert Christen (Boulder Institute of Microfinance)
- Anup Singh (MicroSave Consulting)
- Dagoberto Cereceda (Mypedigitital Ltda)
- Dean Caire (Independent Consultant)
- Glen Tugman (Digital Financial)
- Innocent Ephraim (MiLA Consulting)
- Jeremy Pallant (International Finance Corporation)
- Lesley-Ann Vaughan (MiLA Consulting)
- Martin Holtmann (International Finance Corporation)
- Momina Aijazuddin (International Finance Corporation)
- Paul Makin (Digital Financial)
- Sahana Arun Kumar (Amarante Consulting)
GUIDE FOR THE TEN-WEEK EXTENDED FORMAT
The Digital Transformation of Microfinance Institutions Training Program in Extended format will be held in English from August, 26 to November 5. The cost is USD$1950.
It offers a greater opportunity to more fully develop assignments and interact with senior faculty and peers around their experiences. Our past participants have always valued very highly this aspect of our programs.
Program participants meet online for 2-hour Live Session every Thursday, from 12PM to 2PM GMT and are expected to complete 3 – 5 additional hours of self-guided work consisting of readings, videos, and exercises at home in between each Live Session. Senior faculty will be available on Chat or live every weekday for one hour at GMT at noon. In total, participants will have a minimum of 60 engagement hours.
|Registration Deadline||August 19||Must have submitted the registration form and paid the tuition.|
|Preparation Week||August 20-25||Review and complete all preparation materials before the start of the program|
|Opening session||August 26||Special live session for the opening session on Thursday, August 12th from 12pm to 2pm GMT|
|Self-Guided Work||August 26-November 4||Work on the materials on the student portal estimate 3 –5 hours per week|
|Live Sessions||August 26-November 4||Meet every Thursday online from 12pm to 2pm GMT|
|Graduation Ceremony||November 5||Special live session for the online ceremony on Friday, October 22nd from 12pm to 1:30 pm GMT|