Rural and Agricultural Finance in a Digital Era
MFI (Microfinance Institutions) management and staff, digital finance project officers, financial Inclusion specialists, commercial banks staff, and consultants who are deeply involved in financial inclusion.
- Get to know successful experiences in digitalization of microfinance projects and understand what made them successful,
- Rethink the way to design financial products to offer them digitally and meet the needs of your clients,
- Prepare a strategic plan and specific tools for your digital transformation,
- Strengthen your design capabilities by adopting an ‘Agile’ design approach,
- Build an invaluable network of personal contacts that will remain with you throughout your professional career,
- Analyze the current state of the industry, confronting the challenges that financial inclusion presents on the world stage,
- Have the possibility to achieve a Boulder Institute of Microfinance Program Certificate.
Through a combination of self-paced and facilitated/instructor-led approaches, the program will consist of a blend of the following:
- Self-guided work consisting of readings, videos and exercises that lay out core concepts and principles for each module,
- Weekly Live Sessions consisting of presentations by faculty and invited guests with Q&A, Breakout groups where your will discuss your own experiences with other experienced peers, and a sharing of those experiences in a final plenary.
- Special sessions offered by some faculty as an additional opportunity for those participants who are interested in going deeper on specific topics,
- Individual chat or live interactions with senior faculty during the program.