MFT TRAINING PROGRAM
Staff from MFIs, international organizations, commercial banks, government agencies, support institutions, and consultants who are deeply involved in financial inclusion.
- Get to know successful experiences in microfinance especially during challenging times.
Deepen knowledge related to client segmentation and value offer.
- Understand strategies MFIs have used to confront the COVID pandemic, and the tactical and medium-term responses that will help them face the future.
- Strengthen critical thinking and systematic decision-making during challenging times.
- Build an invaluable network of personal contacts that will remain with you throughout your professional career.
- Analyze the current state of the industry, confronting the challenges that financial inclusion presents in the world stage.
- Have the possibility to achieve a Boulder Institute certificate.
Through a combination of self-paced and facilitated/instructor-led approaches, the program will consist of a blend of the following:
- Self-guided work consisting of readings, videos, and exercises. These lay out the core concepts for each module.
- Live sessions consisting of presentations and discussion by faculty and invited guests, Q&A, breakout exercises, and plenary feedback to further explore the issues MFIs face in the application of these principles.
- Chat or live interactions with senior faculty.
- Participants will accumulate points toward the certificate for each activity they complete.